Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bah!!!!

Do the editors of magazines like PLAYSET Mag reduce their standards so as not to offend those dealers/manufactures that advertise therein ?   I get emails about how supposedly dis- honest the Official Marx Museum is .... Hell from what I am told it  is a fake who has hoodwinked Louis Marx Jr.   I am also told of  numerous shady dealings yet they still enjoy the support of Marx magazine editors ?  Why? Do they take out HUGE ads ?  One dealer appears to have spoken out but yet no mention of the man is question by NAME has been printed.

I have stated time and time again that I do not really consider my self a MARX collector but I read PM and PW and keep up on this stuff.  Can we get some honesty here ?  SUPPORT the MUSEUM in WHEELING as the other guy IMHO is questionable.

No comments: